SEO is considered as the Top module in Digital Marketing.
SEO is Search Engine Optimization.
It is a process of making a website Search Engine friendly.
It also helps the website to rank.
The website that ranks better, has more traffic. And more traffic generates more leads. More leads bring more business.
And who does not want more Business?
So every business who sells a product or has a service wants to appear on Google’s first page.
In order to achieve this target, they need SEO Specialists.
So no doubt, the SEO jobs are growing.
Also, SEO experts earn the highest salaries when it comes to different Job profiles in Digital Marketing.
Basics of SEO:
SEO is of two types:
1. On Page SEO.
2. Off Page SEO.
On Page SEO – This is the optimization process done on the website. It involves the following factors:
1. Content should be having the word length of 300+ words.
2. Meta Description must be specified. Meta Description is the text we provide to make search engines understand what the article is all about.
3. URL should have the keywords.
4. The main title must have the keywords.
5. The keyword density must be between 0.5 to 2.5
6. There should be internal and external links on the page.
7. The readability score should be good – try to keep the paragraph and sentences shorter.
8. There should be header tags.
9. There has to be semantics – words similar to keywords.
10. All the images should have the Alt description.
Off Page SEO – This is the optimization process done outside the website. It involves the following activities:
1. Articles submission or guest blogging.
2. Press Releases.
3. Forum Submissions.
4. Social Signals.
So if you are preparing for SEO interviews, then following Tips might be helpful.
1. Have a good case study before going to the interviews. This will help the company to understand that you know SEO practically.
2. Go through, different White Hat SEO techniques.
3. Have a brief knowledge about different Google Algorithms.
4. Focus more on Off page optimization techniques because many candidates know about on-page SEO but very few know Off-page SEO practically.
5. Knowing how to increase page speed and website speed is always better.
6. It will be excellent if you have results to show.
Go through SEO interview questions for 2018, and get selected in SEO interviews.